Jonathan brings extensive aerospace and defence experience to the Board, having held a variety of aerospace technical and managerial roles at Marconi and BAe Systems and more latterly been a non-executive director of Cobham plc. He has also delivered strong growth and shareholder value in technology-led markets around the world. He was awarded a CBE in 2012 for services to business and science.
Current external appointments
- President Elect Council of the Institute of Physics
- Member of QuantIC strategic advisory board
- Non-executive director of Oxford University Innovation
Key former appointments
- Chief Executive of Oxford Instruments plc
- Non-executive director of Cobham plc